The collection of blogs from Kitehood Kitesurfing Community
Brand new: Core Sensor Pro bar system - the ultimate
More is impossible.
The brand new SENSOR PRO bar combines the entire knowledge of Carved and CORE, as well as the latest research results of the German premium line manufacturer Liros. The result is, by far, the lightest and most durable bar on the market. The 210 gram bar is constructed from a specialized Carbon-Titanium material that steers our new variable TECTANIUM® lines. They are 10 percent thinner and lighter, boast a 50% higher breaking load; and are up to four times more stretch resistant. On top of this the SENSOR PRO bar features a unique safety system consisting of the ROTOR release and the SUPPORTED SINGLE FRONTLINE SAFETY as well as many more innovative features. Perfect for wave sessions, kite loops and extremely explosive jumps and for those wanting the most direct and precise steering feedback.
Five Key Features at a glance:
- 210g CARBON BAR - by far the lightest bar on the market for even more direct feedback and steering of the kite.
- TECTANIUM® LINES - up to four times more stretch resistant, 50% higher break load, 10% thinner and lighter
- TITANIUM CORE - extremely stiff and optimized power flow.
- VARIO LINES – four line lenghts on only one bar: 24, 22, 20 and 18 meter
- SUPPORTED SINGLE FRONTLINE SAFETY (SSF) – immediate pressure release and quicker repositioning for relaunch
The new website with all info for the SENSOR PRO is available at corekites.com. Tomorrow we will be sending a mass mailing to all recipients of our CORE kiteboarding newsletter. Of course the SENSOR PRO is available for testing at the PKRA Kitesurf Worldcup in St. Peter-Ording, Germany (01.-10.08.2014).