Variant price modifier:
Base price with tax: $624.95
Price with discount: $624.95
Salesprice with discount:
Sales price: $624.95
Sales price without tax: $624.95
Sales price: $624.95
FREESTYLE ORIENTED BOARD POWERFUL POP AND SOFT LANDINGS CARBON REINFORCEMENTS V DOUBLE CONCAVE HULL IN THE CENTRE CHANNELS AND QUAD CONCAVE TIPS TOP-OF-THE-RANGE ACCESSORIES
The Lux gamma serie is the freestyle oriented board of the Takoon range offering high level of comfort. It has a shape that allows powerful pop and soft landings.
This is the perfect board for those looking for a high performance board, lively and reactive.
Each size corresponds to different weight and program; the 138 is oriented toward freestyle with its impressive grip, whereas the 134 offers a playful ride and focussed on
a freestyle/freeride mix.
This modern freestyle shape offers a fluid, smooth ride whatever the water conditions. Focus was laid to accessibility for more versatility
Outline is compact with maximum bearing on the tips for powerful and incisive edging.
Big jumps, engaged curves, each session will be pure pleasure!
Perfect for new school freestyle on flat water, perfect for freeride in hard conditions,
the Lux shows an extreme versatility.
The V double concave hull in the centre allows fast water displacement on hard landings. It offers excellent comfort while riding and landing tricks. The channels and quad concave tips offer excellent grip for take off when jumping. The Lux is also a very soft freeride board that accepts powerful riders. Even in choppy conditions, the board works for you to absorb every irregularity of the sea, without ever plunging, and by delivering a soft magic feeling: no exertion, just the limitless pleasure of riding! Emphasis was put on quality; wood core construction is ultra light , offering strong reactivity. Critical areas are reinforced with carbon for better flex control and durability. New Top-of-the-range accessories reinforce the feeling of quality.
Stance options and inserts support wakeboard bindings.
- Vertically laminated Paulownia core for the highest strength to weight ratios.
- Cores are produced with CNC milling (Computer Numerical Control), this means that every core is true to our design.
- Unique layup combining BIAX Fibreglass laminate with local reinforcement for each board.
- ABS sidewall from snowboard construction to increase strength while ensuring a smooth ride.
- Silk screened TPU graphic surface foil with its UV and scratch resistance properties for best finishing.
- M6 fastener stainless steel inserts to eliminate pull out and spinning.
- Sizes :
- New Anatomical pads
- New Adujstable straps
- G10 fins 5cm
- Light handle 20cm spacing
There are yet no reviews for this product.